Brakes Replaced Calipers and have no Brakes

joey0040

Mar 12, 2019
Oakland
Hey Guys this the first time I have posted here but I do read a lot of threads.
I could really use some advice on My 98 gt non-abs brake system.
I recently replaced all the Calipers and bled all the brakes in proper order and also bled the Master Cylinder. After 9 rounds of bleeding and 64 ounces of Brake fluid I still couldn't get any pressure, never ran the MC low.
I had it towed to a garage so they could inspect everything and give it a another bleeding just in case I missed something.
So the shop has had My car for 9 days and called Me yesterday to tow it out of there.
They replaced the Master Cylinder with 2 new ones thinking the 1st replacement was bad. They bled the brakes until no bubbles came out of the lines several times.
Now I'm not sure what to do.
The Mechanic mentioned it might be the Proportioning Valve or the Booster. When I changed out Calipers for an upgrade all these things worked fine.
Any help is appreciated.
I have read most of the Brake threads which address things I have already done.
Thank You in advance! Joe

• Sponsors (?)

Collapsed brake line possibly? I’m not sure I’m currently trying to figure out what is going on with my mustang it was vandalized while we where out of town I got home I found that my clutch cable was snapped I put a new one on with an aftermarket fire wall adjuster on it and went in to start it the car will not go into gear with the car running I put it into gear with it not running there is this high pitched squeal and I can hear a vibration coming from the transmission inside the cab of the car I’ve posted things on YouTube no luck
View: https://youtu.be/blnVRivXUf0