Replacement Rear Seat Bracket (fastback)

I'm working on pulling up the rear seat mounts to transfer to a new floor pan. The rear seat mounts (long skinny bracket) on each side are in rough shape. They look to have "11 25 2" stamped in them. (Hard to see in the rust.) I have a fastback, but I think this part is the same for everyone.

What are they called? Does anyone sell replacement ones?

You can see them here (not my car): http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/nickt916/P1040861.jpg

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Ford called it:
Retainer-Rear Seat Cushion-Front

The fastback used a different retainer than the coupe/convertible retainer. The part number for the fastback retainer is C5ZZ-6363370-A.

The numbers you quoted are the month, day, shift

i think the bracket you are refering to is the one that mounts the fiberglass
panel at the bottom by the seat , i searched dynacorn and cant find it ,you
would think they would have it they built the whole car . there site is hard
to search without knowing what they call the part. i believe the bracket is the
same 65-70

I want to make sure we are talking about the same part, it is the one that is like 12 inches long that is on the side, not the little guy that sticks up in the front/middle of the seat.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow. I'm tired from freeing up all of the seat mounts and the dual exhaust hanger plates.

I take it you are not talking about the 2 plates that grab the loop of steel in the bottom seat cushion to hold it in but, rather, the long upright pieces that run from the front to the rear of the floor pan extension. I believe these are not reproduced for 65-66 although I think they are for '67-68. You may find yourself better off fabricating these from scratch if yours are whipped.

that is the bracket that holds the fiberglass panel at the bottom ,the one pictured doesnt look to bad sand blast them ,maby a little hamer and dolly work will straiten
the bad one .as far as i know no one has them they are the same 65 -70 ,make sure
you get them back in the right location so the side panels fit right to the seat