Replacing rear U + L Control arms.

69restomod

licensed drug dealer!
Founding Member
My choices are between the MAC kit for 219.00 + S+H ; the BBK kit for 279.00 or would you gays and gals recommend something that's in the same price range for both the upper and lowers. I am just looking to replace/ upgrade these parts as the ones currently on the stang have the bushings are pretty much just disintergrating.

My checkbook says the MAC kit for 219.00.

• Sponsors (?)

69restomod said:
My choices are between the MAC kit for 219.00 + S+H ; the BBK kit for 279.00 or would you gays and gals recommend something that's in the same price range for both the upper and lowers. I am just looking to replace/ upgrade these parts as the ones currently on the stang have the bushings are pretty much just disintergrating.

My checkbook says the MAC kit for 219.00.

Suscribing to this thread. I'm in the same boat as you.

actually no, i would not buy them, because i wanted some adjustable ones. :D . i just bought some of the JD/Granatelli double adjustable uppers(1st one on top from that link). have you ever heard of granatelli?

if you post a thread on here asking if anyone bought anything from JDsperformance, i bet you get alot of responses. good company with quality peices.

axeman said:
actually no, i would not buy them, because i wanted some adjustable ones. :D . i just bought some of the JD/Granatelli double adjustable uppers(1st one on top from that link). have you ever heard of granatelli?

if you post a thread on here asking if anyone bought anything from JDsperformance, i bet you get alot of responses. good company with quality peices.

Granatelli is he not the the guy who races mustang and I thought it was Granatelli Motorsport? (disclaimer: I read what I was typing and it sounded like I was being a smartass i'm not trying tobe one; just some info.)

Hey 69resto...ive got the standard ones from jd's and they are great.....very affordable and the quality is excellent....if and when you get them you will see by the nice welds......and traction/handling is greatly improved (so is the clunk from the old busted bushings)....nice investment for the price

I got a set of Granetelli uppers and lowers from a Mustang shop who sells on Ebay. They were $165 for the whole set. Granetelli makes the Summit brand control arms for Summit. This set I got looks exactly like the Summit ones in thier catalog for $245. They are tubular steel and are very nice.....way better than the flimsy stamped stock ones. They noticably stiffened up the rear suspension.
The shop I got them from is in N.C. and they always have auctions for them going at any given time. The guy I talked to was really cool and we actually talked for a good while about Mustang stuff when I called to order.
Just a suggestion, since I was also on a limited budget when I was shopping for control arms.
Hope this helps!