Represent!!

Jealousy abounds.....I wanna be asian....but I guess Irish'll have to do....

Any girls like Irish guys? I drink alot.....

On the note about a bunch of mustangs leaving one event...this summer I had the joy of pulling out of a downtown import car show festival that had all the roads blocked off.....I was with about a dozen other mustang's....the police pulled over 3 or so ricers that had sped out of the place....

every mustang lit the tires up leaving that place, and the only thing we got from the local authorities was the odd remark like....."that's all you got?" It's not like we were ripping like lunatics, but we were letting the crowd know that we were blessed with rear wheel drive and a gob of torque

Gotta love how mustang guys get a whole different book of laws in some places

• Sponsors (?)

The big smile and the thumbs up, must mean the wedding is still on woohoo, haha :D those arent my best pictures ill post better ones for all to see when i get them but at least now you know im not a 45 year old man named Ralph er w/e haha. but now you must send me other pictures, i just seen that one. . byebye honeydarling

no way, man. this started as a joke, but now it seems to me that it's getting serious.

a sh i zload of mustangs at you all's wedding... wouldn't that be a foken site! you could walk through a cloud of smoked tires.