Return of My '93

So I have had my car in the shop for about a month now. I wish I knew how to weld. That's almost enough said right there. Well anyways, I took it to this body shop and had to get a new post put in for the door hinges. The guy quoted me $150 for the weld job and I just had to get the cut and the door. He also told me it would take 3-5 days. So here I am thinkin' "dang I'm getting a deal." Well it had been a weeek or too and I was getting worried. Come to find out the dumb ass welding my car didn't check everything and caught the insulation of my dash on fire, melted some of that, f***ed the fuse box, and cracked the windshield from the heat. :jaw: yeah I know what your thinking, "oh great." Well finally after almost a week, shipping in a new dash, getting it painted (the shop owner did all this himself and is paying for it), putting in the dash and windshield. I am FINALLY getting it back today. The best part is now I don't have to drive my parents '85 Ford F-250 351 2bbl. Yeah $70 dollars worth of gas and that was only filling it once. Lol.
Well anyways sorry for such a long post, I'm just excited to finally get my Stanger back and be able to cruising with the windows down, fuel efficient, and subwoofers cranked.:D

• Sponsors (?)