Returning Member

302GTS

If you need herpes, I'm your man!
Apr 20, 2009
Largo, FL
Hey all, I've been a member on Stangnet for awhile, as I used to own a 1995 Mustang GTS. I've driven a Nissan 350z for the past few years, and Friday took delivery a new 2014 Mustang GT with the Brembo package. I'm more than happy to be back in a Mustang, and hope to stick around for quite awhile!

ty0lMYS.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looks like a nice ride i will pick one up in a few years as i like not having any car payment lol. I also had a 95 gts it was a cool car to jam around in .
I had just paid my Z off, so making the jump to throw money in and start over on payments was a tough call. The Z was still on it's original clutch (wasn't slipping, but the throwout bearing was going downhill fast), it had some bad clear coat fading on the hatch, and some typical paint flaws on an 11 year old car. Also, the cam sensors were shot as well, along with needing brakes in the next couple months. I figured I'd rather just take the money I had set aside for repairs and put it as a downpayment while trading it in to get the Mustang.