Rhode island Speed shop now in mass?

• Sponsors (?)

He's directly across the street from Seekonk Speedway on Rte. 6 in Seekonk. It's Dez Racing and, Mike's a great guy who runs a great shop and, he's got a dyno. However, LaFerriere Racing just a few minutes up the road in Johnston, R.I. does all the work on my car. He does quality work and his knowledge of our cars is second to none. There's at least a gazillion posts on here about all of the local Mustang Performance Shops.

Matt Rise said:

Thx yea last i looked 64 rplys to that thread. I didnt know the name of the old shop in warren nor did i know they even moved. I never went there i lived in bristol when he was there but i didnt know he moved till today. I was in colt state park and came home and noticed no stangs :shrug: Someone told me he was on rt6 but didnt Know where I havent been in that area in months and months.

03REDFIRE said:
thx yea last i looked 64 rplys to that thread i didnt know the name of the old shop in warren nor did i know they moved never went there i lived in bristol when he was there i didnt know he moved till today was in colt state park and came home and notice no stangs someone told me he was on rt6 but didnt now where havent been in that area in months and months

No here ya go bro....

http://www.dezracing.com/