ride height with Sportlines

40th GT

Apr 7, 2004
Lawrenceville, GA
Just how much fender gap do you Eibach Sportline/H&R SS owners have? I can fit about 2.5 fingers in the front and 3 in the back, and I'm wondering if this is normal. Many Sportline owners complain that they scrape everything that they go over, and I've never had that problem. (I go up inclines at an angle at a slow speed of course)

It has been a month so they should be fully settled..

001.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

wow, thats how mine sits with the steedas, only my front is maybe a 1/2 - 1 higher. when I had the sportlines on the front I could barely fit a finger between fender and tire.

but I didn't have the bottom insolators in.

wow, thats how mine sits with the steedas, only my front is maybe a 1/2 - 1 higher. when I had the sportlines on the front I could barely fit a finger between fender and tire.

but I didn't have the bottom insolators in.
Yeah I guess that's about right. Steedas are supposed to drop about 1.25" and Sportlines are supposed to drop 2".

Don't get me wrong, I'm very satisfied with the stiffer ride and the lowered ride height, I'm just wondering if I got some freak springs lol.

Just how much fender gap do you Eibach Sportline/H&R SS owners have? I can fit about 2.5 fingers in the front and 3 in the back, and I'm wondering if this is normal. Many Sportline owners complain that they scrape everything that they go over, and I've never had that problem. (I go up inclines at an angle at a slow speed of course)

It has been a month so they should be fully settled..

001.jpg

Looks good & very similar to my H&R SS drop...

4c9126ef.jpg

Mine sits way lower than yours and i have no issues with scraping at all and i live in the mountains. The only time i ever scraped was when i came off the road that had like a 90* lip at the top.. I think everyone scraped coming off that road. here's what mine looks like:
DSCF1976.jpg

DSCF1969.jpg

sorry for the ginormous pics. And before anyone says anything, Yes, i have MM caster camber plates. They are in Negative camber because i was at Auto X the day before i took the pics.