**** Rigamaroles is a picture whore. Back from the body shop. 56k warning!

Alright, so I got it back yesterday but it isnt quite done as there is a couple runs to sand out, but you cant tell in the pictures so I washed it up today and this is what we get. If you havent been paying attention, here is my progress thread http://forums.stangnet.com/750475-rigamaroles-progress-thread-4.html where you can see before during and (some) after pictures.

Theres also a couple of vids in my last post, they arent the best quality, but they'll do for now. Here she is, leave me some feedback. :nice:

MustangJuly122008003.jpg

MustangJuly122008006.jpg

MustangJuly122008013.jpg

MustangJuly122008016.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the compliments guys (& gal). I actually did use some tire shine, but the stuff is total crappo. And I tried to get the gas tank, but I decided to do that after I washed it, so I got on my back and then realised that I was going to be totally f'n wet. haha. I dig it, I've put quite a few hours driving it over the past 36 hours.

Thanks guys, its 2005 ford ppg dark shadow gray. Its kind of a custom stance on their right now, its just generic struts/shocks, poly bushings everywhere with frpp springs and I reused my isolators because I didnt want the extra inch in there. With the 245/50's it used to rub, but now that the fenders are rolled and I have SFC's installed it doesnt rub and handles quite well.

I'll be swapping the suspension when I swap to 5 lug as well. Then I'll be running some KYB or Bilstein struts/shocks and probably some H&R springs. I'm still up in the air on what I eventually want for wheels. Now that the car isnt blue I can pretty much go with anything.