Build Thread "Rising from Ashes" 94 Cobra build thread

I just finished all 69 pages. WOW!! How have I missed this thread? Maybe i spent too much time other forums and not enough here. My bad. This may actually be my first post on stangnet.

Question, did you narrow the rear on the red car to fit the 325s?

I have a 1994 & 95 Cobra. One of which is a coupe getting the full drag car chassis treatment right now. 12pt cage, mini tubs etc. I am hunting wheels and backspace to fit a 325 back there. Your thread has given me tons of ideas now. Those double beadlocks will look great on my coupe.

Still working on my lil red coupe.
7AD7EADB-70F0-4718-8D22-8DF142D8736F.jpeg
D970DA71-A548-46B0-8F2B-881A2434B496.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

I just finished all 69 pages. WOW!! How have I missed this thread? Maybe i spent too much time other forums and not enough here. My bad. This may actually be my first post on stangnet.

Question, did you narrow the rear on the red car to fit the 325s?

I have a 1994 & 95 Cobra. One of which is a coupe getting the full drag car chassis treatment right now. 12pt cage, mini tubs etc. I am hunting wheels and backspace to fit a 325 back there. Your thread has given me tons of ideas now. Those double beadlocks will look great on my coupe.
Yep, narrowed the rear. Just need to mock the wheels where you want them to sit and measure a few times and cut once. Lol!

Kevin, who is your favorite source(s) for Sn95 interior items? Needing all to swap from tan to black.
I have my own upholstery shop so most stuff I do in house, but otherwise, I’ve collected NOS and mint black panels over the years and store them for mine/customer projects. I’ve horaded then using eBay, salvage yards, Craig’s you name it. Anytime I could find a piece that was good, I’d buy and store....until I just ran out of space.

Last edited: