Fox Rock Auto price on steering rack correct??

Well I pulled the trigger, ordered 03 cobra rack SPR-ZM 22-2000, off set urethane bushings, MM hybrid shaft mmst-13, MM tapered bump steer kit MMTR-2. Probably didn't need it, would be fine with a stock replacement, but what the hell, car is dropped pretty good have new brakes and suspension so might as well go big. Hope it is all worth it. :eek:;):mg:

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Well I pulled the trigger, ordered 03 cobra rack SPR-ZM 22-2000, off set urethane bushings, MM hybrid shaft mmst-13, MM tapered bump steer kit MMTR-2. Probably didn't need it, would be fine with a stock replacement, but what the hell, car is dropped pretty good have new brakes and suspension so might as well go big. Hope it is all worth it. :eek:;):mg:
How much did you spend Devil? Just so I know what I might be on the hook for?

Reactions: 1 user
How much did you spend Devil? Just so I know what I might be on the hook for?
Eeeeeesssshhh man more than I wanted but rack was $245 reman hoping it’s repacked etc to spec but it’s part number 22-2000 with SPR-ZM so hope it’s good, that’s with 70 core so need to take my old in and get that cash back!! Ordered the off set urethane bushings from lmr $15, From MM got the hybrid shaft 240 and bumper steer was 149. So after core charge back about $560. It’s the shaft it’s pricey. Figured if I got a decent stock replacement rack which is I guess about 100 plus the MM shaft 220 and bump steer 150 and bushings 15 I’d be around 480ish not that one needs all that but again I went the extra mile of changing a lot on suspension and brakes, if I can get this car to handle even better and smoother for 80 bucks more then screw it why not. Plus mine was already leaking and bad so it was the opportunity to just go for it.