Rocker Panel Replacement

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by Onlyoneromeo, Oct 14, 2013.

  1. I cant seem to find a company that sells rocker panels for our year car. Can anyone point me in the direction of a company who might? all the ones I seen are for the older fox bodies and classic stangs
  2. are you talking about the plastic trim on the rockers or the metal rocker panel itself?
  3. The metal rocker panel itself. Inlooked everywhere and no one sells replacements for that year . They are all for the older foxes.
  4. might have to cut one out of a junk yard car larger than what you need then, take it to a body shop and have them install it.