Rollbars in T Top hatch

Hey guys ,just looking for pics of rollbars in the hatch area. I want my bars from the back of the hoop to go to the floor of the hatch. I saw a guys stang once that had the bars the way i describe and this is exactly what i want. I dont want them to go to the speaker holes, and i dont wan them to go to the top of the wheelwells in the hatch area. I need to be able to keep the backseat, and not cut into the plastic 1/4 panels. I bought an original set of black quarter panels and i refuse to cut them. Plus i would think you would have just as much strength with them tied into the floor of the hatch, I have a compettion engineering kit and i dont know where that kit has it going to. I will have to do some modifying if they dont go where i want them to tho.Thanks :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

I don't really know what your question is...so i'll just add my experience.

My previous car had a 6 point and the back bars went to the trunk/hatch area. IMO the kind that go to the rear shock towers are better because of that exact reason, they tie into the shock towers and aid in stiffening the rear end. The kind that go to the trunk still help, but you don't even have frame rails that far back so they're not helping anywhere near as much. I'd say the biggest benefit would just be for crash protection, but also remember that the further you stretch the sides of a triangle the weaker that side becomes, so it's even weaker in that aspect.

Still, if you gotta then it's absolutely better than nothing. My car was so stiff that you could jack up one wheel and the whole side of the car would come off the ground.