Ron Morris Dropped Motor Mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron Morris Dropped Motor Mounts for sale. New, never installed and just collecting dust in the garage. I never even tightened the locknuts. Won't work with my oversized 1 3/4" Accufab large tube headers on a 351w in a tiny 65' engine bay.

From the RMP website http://www.ronmorrisperformance.com:
"These RMP Motor Mounts are adjustable from front to rear and side to side. 3.5" of front to rear adjustment and 1" of side to side adjustment. 1/2" drop. This can aid the installation of headers and transmission swaps. Cannot separate due to thru-bolt design. Durable poly urethane bushings isolate engine vibrations, yet stand up to the torque of your high performance stroker. Zinc plated steel

Applications, 1965-70 Mustangs & 1967-70 Cougars with small block engines, 289, 302, 351W & 351C. Will fit Falcons Too. "

Includes all instructions, bolts, brackets--everything that came in the box. These cost $225 new plus shipping.

Will let got for $215 and I'll pay the shipping in the US. I accept either USPS MO or Paypal.

RMPMotorMounts002.jpg

RMPMotorMounts001.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

now they can move the engine side to side as well as forward and backwards you're saying? Is there a way to not lose the height? I am thinking about scooping these up but am not sure if I can afford to go lower engine with the header clearance issues I'm already having. Although I can always make room.

now they can move the engine side to side as well as forward and backwards you're saying? Is there a way to not lose the height? I am thinking about scooping these up but am not sure if I can afford to go lower engine with the header clearance issues I'm already having. Although I can always make room.

Yes, you can move the motor side to side AND forward or back. The 1/2" drop is the way that I ordered them for hood clearance and that cannot be directly changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.