Rough Idle and Stall problem

Ok well yesterday i was at a car show and i was trying to leave, just in trying to leave my car stalled on me 6 times. When i start it up it seems like it cant find the right rpm to idle at and it surges. My volt meter during this time also surges too. This doesnt happen everytime when i start my car just some times when my car is hot.

Now this happens everytime i drive my car. When i am just driving around and i pull up to either a stop sign or a stop light my rpms and volt meter drop and then go back up again, drop and then go back up again, and the sometimes it will even stall. I first started having idle problems after i put in my Cobra intake manifold, but they seemed to steady out, now that i just got my whole rearend rebuilt and 3.73 gears put in this stalling/idling problem happened.

Some things i recently did:
Checked Timing that is fine its at 9 or 10
Checked for Vacuum Leaks
Replaced Alternator with 175 amp
Replaced wire (4g) that came with alternator after it melted with a 2g and it has been fine ever since with no signs of melting or getting to hot and also have checked connections on wire
Cleaned MAF and throttle body
Today- i replaced my PCV valve but car still runs the same way

If you guys could help me it would be great. Thanks in advance.

-Dan

• Sponsors (?)

If you set the idle with the IAC unplugged (you'd be setting the hot idle with it unplugged and with no accessories turned on), then the computer cant lower your idle later on. Remember, when setting the idle with the IAC unplugged, afterwards the computer can only raise your idle - it can't lower it (because you set the idle with no IAC input, to simulate it having zero duty cycle).

I'd set the idle a little high because when you shift to drive, the idle drops (you're going to be tinkering with it while it's in Park, where the idle is a couple hundred RPM higher).

This is one way to do it, and it should work for you.

Good luck.