Round 1 of 03/04 Cobra Shopping

• Sponsors (?)

1hot5.0 said:
Nik if you get an 03/04 there goes our az sn95 photo shoot. :nonono: Just kiddin man. :jester:

Hope you can find one. :nice:

Yeah, especially a mystic one.......:doh:

Start looking out of state. That will definately increase your chances of getting one.

A dealership here had a black one (used car dealership) but it's been gone for a couple weeks now. Try down here, maybe you will luck out.
Scott

95WhiteVenom said:
See it morons like that ugggghhhhh. Well i went to a dealership down here about a 01 cobra. He told me yea son we can take a trade in on your car. He came back 15 minutes later and offered me (and yes this is the words out of his mouth) $1,500 for your 94 V-6. I looked at him and said your kidding. He said some those things have a very low resale value.
I said sir, excuse me but its a 95 and just to let you know its a real Cobra you can run the VIN if you would like. So 15 minutes later and even more pissed I said its just a mystic cobra forget it. I'll keep mine.

Damn only $1,500? I guess I got ripped off when I bought mine! dumbass salesman... :nonono:

Nik_95Cobra said:
Thanks, I'll try pioneer ford tomorrow to see what else they have, I don't want a mystichrome though.

Yea just imagine getting a scratch on a mystichrome....I'd throw up. Nice paint, but waaaay too expensive to fix and you'll spend all your time worrying about it. Good move goin for silver, sounds like a good color to go with (I don't seem to see quite as many silver ones), and with black bullitts it would look killer :nice:

i have 2 words for you ... competition Orange
comporange.bmp

when i was looking for a mustang, i went to this one ford dealership that had a 96 gt conv. with a powerdyne supercharger. i asked this guy(Typical salseguy, slick'd back hair, polished shoes, highwater pants, kinda fat) to start the car up so i could hear it..The battery was dead. So he gets a tech to jump it, and it sounds great, i look inside and its all nice, execpt for the holes drilled in the dash. started talking about it, he said it COULD do 200mph, but it had something wrong with it and it wouldnt go above 60, so he'd drop like 500 bucks off the sticker. i laughed, then asked wahts wrong with it. He said they couldnt figure it out. Sure enouph i got the hell out of there with a quickness.

Well in alabama there aint none here in the north except for some mystics. Buy if you get a screact and want it painted just remember what paint you dont use has to be sent back to ford. They did that with a friends 96 mystic cobra. they had to send back like 3oz. of the paint cause that was what was left the body shop was held liable for the paint if it was not returned. how crazy is that.

i work at a ford dealership as a lot guy.
and a week ago we got in a red drop top 03 cobra. so naturally i am checking it out and stuff, well the next day im sittin there telling all the salesmen about the car, what it has, the production numbers.....
and then yesterday i practically sold the ****ing thing! stupid ass salesmen WOW