Roush 2005

• Sponsors (?)

Dan05GTOwner said:
Actually, I'm positive Roush had a pre-release yesterday (Aug. 28th). I believe it was only for select Roush owners.

While that may be true. Would they have allowed it to get out in this form? Meaning a professional photograph leaked onto the net. Which is exactly the same angle as an already known Ford photo.

Yes that is the real Roush pic. I saw a couple more but that is one of them. I could careless if you dont believe cause you will see that same one in a couple of days. I was just lucky to see it earlier then the rest....wait did I say lucky hahaha

Just when I thought the '05 Mustang couldn't be anymore ugly I clicked on the link to this thread and saw a bunch of Roush owners swearing up and down the horribly mutilated Mustang in those pics were the next Roush. It looks like someone taped a bunch of cardboard to the car.

Well, if that is indeed what Roush is putting out this year, lets hope its the stage 3 body kit. I always liked teh stage 1 and 2 kits better anyway. Of course, this is assuming they stay with the 3 stage set up they have now.