Roush Axelback On The 2018 - Looking For Opinions.

DucatiMustangMan

Aug 29, 2017
Hi guys. I ordered a Roush Axelback exhaust. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it, depends on how it does in my comparison I'm making.

Has anyone seen/heard it? I think it sounds great but not sure about looks.

Does anyone have another not-too-expensive exhaust for the 2018 you'd reco that sounds mean but not too loud?

I'm going to a tuner in a few and we're going to do some dyno pulls, test out if CAI's will give any performance, and maybe install this Roush and one other exhaust to test them.

You can find the Roush AB for the 2018 on Youtube. Let me know your thoughts. I don't think anyone has one yet unfortunately. But I could be wrong.

• Sponsors (?)

Hi guys. I ordered a Roush Axelback exhaust. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it, depends on how it does in my comparison I'm making.

Does anyone have another not-too-expensive exhaust for the 2018 you'd reco that sounds mean but not too loud?

I'm going to a tuner in a few and we're going to do some dyno pulls, test out if CAI's will give any performance, and maybe install this Roush and one other exhaust to test them.

You can find the Roush AB for the 2018 on Youtube. Let me know your thoughts. I don't think anyone has one yet unfortunately. But I could be wrong.

5.0 or V6?