ROUSH front bumper cover???

TRIBALMAN23

Feb 23, 2008
Hi all, I am really in LOVE with the ROUSH front bumper cover and am currently Looking to see if anyone can help me find one for a good price. I have looked all over the net and I keep finding that the cover and the chin spoiler come separate?? Does anyone carry these as a set? I think it is kinda stupid to have the separate!! The cover does not look good at all without the spoiler!

What is a decent price to pay for this? Is fiberglass or plastic better, and why?
I want both pieces obviously, do ant of you recommend a certain place to get this from?
Thanks for any help in this.

• Sponsors (?)

anything you get as far as bumpers, urethane is much better... for one fiberglass is pretty rigid, if you hit anything it will crack instead of give like urethane. Another thing, Urethane seems to fit better because it has play in it a fiberglass piece won't.

im not sure on where you can find the best prices. Don't forget prep+paint are gonna be a decent cost as well.

The bumper really looks like it is one piece, maybe the chin spoiler is for something else??

The Roush kit doesn't come in different materials so that question doesn't really matter. The Roush components fit great. The bumper and chin spoiler are seperate pieces so that's why they are ordered separate. This is a decent price for both ... I bet you can find them cheaper though. That's pre-painted, too. I think I remember paying around $600-700 for both the chin spoiler and bumper pre-painted.

Front Chin Spoiler, Mustang - Black

Front Fascia Kit, Black

The ROUSH is a awesome piece-

1- piece + the little chin strip

P1010371.jpg

If you purchase new, I highly recommend these guys- #1 Roush parts seller in the US
Stage 3 Motorsports Free Shipping on Late Model Mustang Parts

Stage 3 Motorsports 2005-09 Mustang GT Roush Complete Front Fascia Kit

=-=-=-=-=-==-

I've been looking at one for a while now I found that for the cover alone (without the chin part) you'll be looking to spend exactly a grand if you get one that's been prepainted. The advantage of that is that apparently Roush uses very high quality paints that are OEM or better in finish something you may not run into at some body shops. The downside is of course that you have to do the install yourself. That said if you deal with a Roush dealer and take the bumper to get it painted yourself you could feasibly get one and have it installed for the same price of getting a prepainted unit and you see beforehand if the unit is damaged (not after the UPS dude throws it in front of your doorstep). That said you take a risk with the paint so there are tradeoffs either way. I'm starting to lean toward getting one from the dealer and go from there.

Thanks to everyone, I do have a question for NASTYSTANG.
I see that you say this is pre-painted parts, did you have any problems getting them pre-painted, did the come to your house in separate boxes? What was your experince with this company?

After searching you suggestion was the cheapest, and even painted. I would just love to have this and not spend 650 for bumper, 200 for chin spoiler and then another 300-400 to have it painted = 1100-1200 for this one piece. 600-700 is very good for what I have found so far.

Thanks to everyone, I do have a question for NASTYSTANG.
I see that you say this is pre-painted parts, did you have any problems getting them pre-painted, did the come to your house in separate boxes? What was your experince with this company?

After searching you suggestion was the cheapest, and even painted. I would just love to have this and not spend 650 for bumper, 200 for chin spoiler and then another 300-400 to have it painted = 1100-1200 for this one piece. 600-700 is very good for what I have found so far.

Yes, they were pre-painted from Roush. Everything was in seperate boxes. I had order a Roush rear spoiler also. Everything was packaged very well and nothing was damaged in shipping. The quality of the paint is perfect. It matches very well and is a very good quality paint and paint job. Don't hesitate. I guess prices did go up though.

I apperciate the listing and shot the guy a question if he had a the ROUSH front bumper cover and/or the chin spoiler ( just sent, don't have answer yet)
I didn't think to ask if he had the fog lights, wiring harness, or instructions, but I will if he does have them.
Please don't stop there, ant extras will be very helpful to me or anyone else looking for the same thing that might read this thread.

I apperciate the listing and shot the guy a question if he had a the ROUSH front bumper cover and/or the chin spoiler ( just sent, don't have answer yet)
I didn't think to ask if he had the fog lights, wiring harness, or instructions, but I will if he does have them.
Please don't stop there, ant extras will be very helpful to me or anyone else looking for the same thing that might read this thread.

Like I said, none of those are Roush bumpers.

I know none of them are, but I read his posting on craigslist and he stated that they have other mustang parts. I sent an e-mail to him to see if he has the roush, or if in the future he gets them, never hurts to find out and weight the options.

I went to my local ford dealership this afternoon and quoted the ROUSH front bumper and chin spoiler and came up with this
901.37 for the bumper PAINTED
250.81 for the chin spoiler PAINTED
559.66 for the rear valence PAINTED
ALL ROUSH

Looks like I can get the front bumper and chin spoiler from them PAINTED for 1152.18
I do have a customer of my own that actually works there and called him tonight and asked him what he could get these for with his discount and he told me that he would check and get back to me in a couple of days if not sooner.
If he is willing to get more than one set of these at his cost, if anyone is interested please PM me so I can see if he will allow me to use his discount to maybe help another forum member.