Roush hood?

jfran430

Jan 8, 2007
Connecticut
Ok i am not too familiar with pre 98 roush mustangs. But i have seen a few pictures here and there and I kind of like the hood i am seeing. Does anyone know if all it is, is the heat extractor hood that Cervini's makes for 94-98's or is that an actual roush hood? (It looks just like a Terminator hood). Thanks guys.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok i am not too familiar with pre 98 roush mustangs. But i have seen a few pictures here and there and I kind of like the hood i am seeing. Does anyone know if all it is, is the heat extractor hood that Cervini's makes for 94-98's or is that an actual roush hood? (It looks just like a Terminator hood). Thanks guys.

I believe it's the Terminator hood.

Like so?
1159_(450x307).jpg

it's the one i like most for 94-98 and it doesn't even go with our body lines that great. I do believe it's different than the 03/04 hoods

Yea thats the one right there. I do like that hood on my model. It's different. Besides the 95 Cobra R hood im gonna have to say this is a close second for my favorite. My backround on my computer right now is a 98 Black Roush with that hood, smoked headlights, and an S281 wing. The picture was taken on a foggy day and it's def. one of the nicest mustangs I've seen.
Hey does anyone actually have this hood on there cars? 94-98 i mean. Can i see some pics if anyone does..

ROUSH only made 1 hood for the first GEN SN95s.
It went with the 5.0 induction kit on the 94-95 Stage 3.
ROUSH didn't have any other hood for the 94-98 era Mustangs.

Link

It looks like the stock hood, with a slight raise in the rear to accommodate the induction section. Negative pressure area.

Yea thats the one right there. I do like that hood on my model. It's different. Besides the 95 Cobra R hood im gonna have to say this is a close second for my favorite. My background on my computer right now is a 98 Black Roush with that hood, smoked headlights, and an S281 wing. The picture was taken on a foggy day and it's def. one of the nicest mustangs I've seen.
Hey does anyone actually have this hood on there cars? 94-98 i mean. Can i see some pics if anyone does..

Thanks ... but that's my ride, and it's the heat extractor style as mentioned above.