Forced Induction Roush Questions.

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
My 2011 will be paid off in about a year, and I'm doing research now and leaning towards the Roush. Couple of questions...here's my engine bay now:

RadiatorCoverClear3-1.jpg

No doubt I will lose the engine cover, but:

1. Could I keep that STB?
2. Will I be able to use any part of that Steeda CAI or will that be useless with the Roush?
3. For budgeting purposes, If I buy the kits listed on any website, do I "NEED" anything else to purchase or will I only need to buget for labor?
4. Would you recommend my own tuning and pay for it or the tuning that comes with the Roush package?
5. I have an SCT tuner already..does that help or is that useless also?
6. Any other tips/tidbits/info helpful.

Thanks
RC

• Sponsors (?)

My 2011 will be paid off in about a year, and I'm doing research now and leaning towards the Roush. Couple of questions...here's my engine bay now:

No doubt I will lose the engine cover, but:

1. Could I keep that STB?
2. Will I be able to use any part of that Steeda CAI or will that be useless with the Roush?
3. For budgeting purposes, If I buy the kits listed on any website, do I "NEED" anything else to purchase or will I only need to buget for labor?
4. Would you recommend my own tuning and pay for it or the tuning that comes with the Roush package?
5. I have an SCT tuner already..does that help or is that useless also?
6. Any other tips/tidbits/info helpful.

Thanks
RC
I don't believe you could re-use anything from the CAI, though it just depends on what setup you choose for your intake.