Running rich after cold air intake replacement

• Sponsors (?)

Well good on you for the relocation kit! Motorcraft TFI? If so, how’s your coil?
Just talked to my father he said we never replaced the coil when I thought we already did, so I'm gonna do that and see what happens. For me it will be a bit of a facepalm going through all this trouble and thinking i've already replaced the coil when it never happened.

Just talked to my father he said we never replaced the coil when I thought we already did, so I'm gonna do that and see what happens. For me it will be a bit of a facepalm going through all this trouble and thinking i've already replaced the coil when it never happened.
Hopefully that’s it then. We all make easy mistakes. Sometimes just hearing someone else’s perspective can send you in the right direction. I know my car wouldn’t be running without this forum and help from its members. Fingers crossed for bad coil. Update with results too, please.

Reactions: 1 user
I wont lie even if it is the coil, I guess over heating, in the summer or really hot temperatures and at completely different circumstances causing my car to just die, I won't be able to tell the coil is the cause unless I test it in the heat driving around waiting for my car to die (which if I get the coil replaced it never dies). all in all I won't be able to tell for a long time lol. Remember the interval between my car dying often enough, then not dying, then dying on me recently was three years.