Rust Free '92 GT project

Status
Not open for further replies.

8SecRag

Founding Member
Jun 18, 2002
milw/wi
I bought this car so that I could use the heads, intake and a few other performance parts on my girlfriends 92 lx convertible. So... the engine will be taken apart down to the shortblock (306ci)

It comes with EVERYTHING to make it a running and driving car as I will be including all of the parts that I am taking off of my girlfriend's 92 lx which is a 90,000 original mile PERFECT running car.

The 92 gt itself has 98,000 original miles. It is a 5 speed car and the trans is in great shape! (I drove it to where it is being taken apart) It has a new stage 1 clutch is it as well. It was charcoal gray with the lighter gray ground effects and red interior. The body of the car is absolutely rust free. Perfect torque boxes, doors, hatch, frame rails, core support etc.... It will make a great car when put back together!

The car comes with: All engine components to put back together and; underdrive pulleys, strut tower brace, mac high flow h-pipe, mac mufflers and unboltable chrome lx tailpipes (2.5" I believe), 3.73 geared 8.8 (possible 3.55 but im pretty sure its 3.73), cobra rear bumper cover, all brand new 16" tires and much more.

Will make a great little project for someone or you could just take your heads/intake and bolt them on to it!

I would like to get $2000.

I have a car trailer and I can deliver it within a reasonable distance!

Let me know what you think!

Email me at [email protected]
or just give me a call or text and come take a look at it!

414-507-8884

Attachments

• April 2010 UP trip 001.jpg
    April 2010 UP trip 001.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 146
  • April 2010 UP trip 002.jpg
    April 2010 UP trip 002.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.