Fox Rusted out strut towers

• Sponsors (?)

This 4 cylinder convertible I saw awhile ago might be worth a look depending on your fancy.

I'd say "No" on the FBMrktPl & CL).

It's difficult to close a deal (where can I see it? how much do you want for it? Can you use e-mail for the discussion) and often seems just guys showin what they (may or may not) have. Just my experience over the yrs CL will be more pointed, direct and 'buyable'.

If not craigslist or FBMP where exactly do you plan to find a car? If someone is really in the market for a car and they don't use these resources they will miss out on a lot of potential cars.

I found a reef blue coupe for my friend in NJ while I sat in my house in Hawaii on FB. He went, looked at it and bought it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
If not craigslist or FBMP where exactly do you plan to find a car? If someone is really in the market for a car and they don't use these resources they will miss out on a lot of potential cars.

I found a reef blue coupe for my friend in NJ while I sat in my house in Hawaii on FB. He went, looked at it and bought it.
Agreed. The reality is that we have no choice but to use facebook marketplace.

Others just need to figure out the best way to use it is.
For example, i use my wife's account, i personally have zero interest in facebook drama and social media.
I send a message with my name, phone number and some minor detail so they know the message isn't BS and ask to come see whatever it is i want to buy.
I don't get caught up with back and forth negotiating via messenger or even text.
Grow some balls, negotiate in person or at least on the phone.
The next generations lack of people skills is mind boggling, there are ups and downs of the internet and this IMO is the biggest downside.
You want to low ball me? I'm cool with that, come to my house and look me in the eye and do it. While i may not sell you what you want, you will at least earn my respect.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users