S.D. dudes, The Q ?

• Sponsors (?)

1990StangLX said:
i think i am going to go check out Fun Bike Center on friday or saturday and see what they have.

Yeah, that's probably a good call. They have the super stylely ones with tunes and radios and crap in em. but the little old plain jane bell helmet is a hard sell these day's so they are usually real cheap.
I raced all day at Carlsbad one time with my snowboard helmet :rlaugh: but the sad thing (for Carlsbad) is that they are more on top of it at the Q.

L8 MUSL said:
Yeah, that's probably a good call. They have the super stylely ones with tunes and radios and crap in em. but the little old plain jane bell helmet is a hard sell these day's so they are usually real cheap.
I raced all day at Carlsbad one time with my snowboard helmet :rlaugh: but the sad thing (for Carlsbad) is that they are more on top of it at the Q.
LOL well i just need a DOT approved full facial helmet and I'll be fine. I don't need to spend 250 bucks for graphics and ****. just a regular white one will do fine. we'll see what i can find :)

John89lx said:
Do you want to stop by my house in Oceanside to pick it up? I'm available either Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon. PM me and I'll give you the address.

John
Will you be down at the track on the 25th with all of us? If not then yea I think I can come up saturday morning, but I'll PM you tomorrow once I know for sure.

L8 MUSL said:
Come on now, you'll be ok.
There is no U turning involved so your wheels will be safe.

:lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh:

that's very kind of you to think of me Bill, but I am already cutting it close by going to the dyno day, but I would love to come as a spectator.

Beau, If I go (and I'll let you know here soon), you can borrow my helmet!!!