S.D. Stangers, What's next?

L8 MUSL

Jan 20, 2003
Carlsbad, Ca.
Hey guy's,
Since our last 4 GTG's were such a success, I guess we should start thinking about planning another eh?

M8kmday suggested maybe a cruise out to a winery.

I was thinking maybe a cruise up to Irwindale for some drag racing, OR we could all cruise up to watch some circle track racing, Nascar lights and stuff, That is a blast up there!

Or just some cruise and lunch somewhere.

I'll be doing an end of summer beach party and you regulars will get invites, but let's here some suggestions for our next GTG.

• Sponsors (?)

A winery cruise would be cool, my dad represents Orfila as part of his book so I could talk to him and maybe see what can be arranged in that respect. :shrug:

Cruising up to see a race or actually race would rule too. I'd love to watch some open track racing to learn more about that stuff.

Either way, lets get something in the works. I miss you guys.

well sorta.. :D

Yeah, I don't know if you have ever been to that track but it is a great facillity! really nice. I was there one night and Tony Stewert was there and he said it was the best 1/2 mile oval track/facillity he had ever seen.
It's pretty cool.
But, I'm into what ever we decide to do.

L8 MUSL said:
Yeah, I don't know if you have ever been to that track but it is a great facillity! really nice. I was there one night and Tony Stewert was there and he said it was the best 1/2 mile oval track/facillity he had ever seen.
It's pretty cool.
But, I'm into what ever we decide to do.
I've never been to that track, or any other besides carlsbad and the Q. So that would be a lot of fun.

How about something this Saturday night(21st) around Carlsbad???

And Bill, I keep missing you at the hotel. I was there Friday, but you had the day off. I'm coming down Saturday morning, working till the lst race, and then free.

How about ribs and booze at Claim Jumper? Or at Fridays?

Don

02roush said:
How about something this Saturday night(21st) around Carlsbad???

And Bill, I keep missing you at the hotel. I was there Friday, but you had the day off. I'm coming down Saturday morning, working till the lst race, and then free.

How about ribs and booze at Claim Jumper? Or at Fridays?

Don

I should be around Saturday.

Hey guys....finally getting over a really bad case of Strep throat. Peake temp at 103 thursday and just have been abused here with this crap. anyway. Glad to see still planning going on. If you guys do another one befor the end of the month I am in (as long as its not on sunday the 22-I am filling in for JJ as the rent a guest although I am a groomsman this time) anyway......let me know.

What up dudes!

I am down for all the mentioned above. :D

Fellow S.C.U.M. bags...keep an eye out for a thread related to JBA Mustangs by the Bay coming up here, on Sunday morning August 29th. I need to go by and Iron out some details, but I will be starting a thread about it here shortly.

Damn school and work, starting to interfere with my mustang racing, partying lifestyle :mad:

Of course without the first, there would be little of the latter :nonono: :D

Bill, I am going to shoot you a PM, about your Carlsbad muffler guy.

West Coast forum was starting to look lonely without one of our patented multi page threads at the top :flag: