S n o w

• Sponsors (?)

cobraii74x said:
Anyone else who lives in PA have a burried II ? :( We've gotten sooooo much snow!

Its snowing now!!! The worst part is it has been below freezing here for the last month- I think our high temp was about 30 last week. We finally got a day of 40 degree temps yesterday. My brother's bird is in the garage now, so I can't even go out and play with the II until it gets a little freaking warmer.

we got lucky here i guess, if you can call it luck. Started this morning snowing so hard i couldn't see my barn 75 yards away and in a matter of 20 minutes went from snow, to freezing rain to all rain. we got lucky yestarday, had some SPCA work to do in Newville PA and it was nice out, only day this week it will be nice.

Yeah you guys can have that crap. We just got out of that arctic blast here. I was in a snow plow from 30Dec thru 14th of Jan '04 on straight 12's, even through the weekend, with an 16 hour 1st day. Not a fun time, I'll tell you that. Alot of napping on the floor at the shop. :nonono: But after seeing the mega-overtime paycheck... made it all better. :D
Hope you guys don't get trapped in it too long. One the ice/freezing rain hit here, we wondered if it was ever gonna thaw.. :p

I pity anyone who actually has to drive their Mustang in the snow. Just taking the car out of the garage so I can pull it in the right way to work under the hood was hard enough. I couldn't imagine having to drive anywhere. The damn tires were spinning in the driveway when I was idling :bang:

And because I took the car out of the garage I managed to snap a few pics. Cobraii351, you now have a clear shot of the driver-side.
http://www.geocities.com/5946place/car.html, its in the second row... the picture with all the snow. Hopefully you can get everything done now.

I hear ya. II's aren't meant to be winter driven :notnice: I live on the side of a mountain slope looking over a lake and we get tons of snow! To make it worse, I have to park on a 15-20% incline every morning. :damnit: So I've come to realize that it's easier to leave enough space behind me and zig out into the street backwards rather than burning rubber trying to go forwards up slope on ice&snow when it's time to go home. Those nice softy winter tires burn rubber fast!

Hope this crap goes away soon. :flame:

CanadianCobra said:
I pity anyone who actually has to drive their Mustang in the snow. Just taking the car out of the garage so I can pull it in the right way to work under the hood was hard enough. I couldn't imagine having to drive anywhere. The damn tires were spinning in the driveway when I was idling :bang:

And because I took the car out of the garage I managed to snap a few pics. Cobraii351, you now have a clear shot of the driver-side.
http://www.geocities.com/5946place/car.html, its in the second row... the picture with all the snow. Hopefully you can get everything done now.

That's why I have my daily beater- I mean driver Saturn.

It snowed once or twice down here in Tennessee, but not enough to stick, I know it's hard for you all to understand, especially the way your winter is going, But I miss the snow. Of course last February in Ohio we had that 18inches of snow, and I was the only dummy in a fox body trying to hack around in that. Once it got going it was okay, I would've drove my Cobra, but it had no insurance

Not any real snow here in Maine, but, plenty of cold artic blast weather.

Last three weeks it has been below zero every night.(-10 to -25 below zero)
Only in the single numbers during the day. A few days only got up to -6 deg.

BURRRRR!

Last week the water line from the well froze up underground. Three days without water.

LIVE HERE :shrug: