Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
J&M Engineering and Stangnet bring the next giveaway contest to S197!

We all love pictures soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:

Picture Contest:
Post an image of your Mustang in any setting you like. We want to see [car pictures], not people pictures but it's OK if people are in the image.
Load the image into your personal Stangnet account album then post your image to this thread. Get moderator assistance if this an issue. Their names are in
GREEN.

1549553403349.png

Here is a link to the contest prize: https://hotpart.com/product/2005-2014-mustang-bump-steer-kit-part-24512/

Stangnet Sticker Required:
Send a Private message to @MRaburn containing:

Subject Line: Stangnet Sticker!
Shipping Address:
Color: (choose Black, Red, or Blue)

They are free! MRaburn even pays for the postage to get it to you. If you would like more than one sticker, please request that in your Private Message.

Sticker Request info is your contest registration. Now, I understand that there are those who do [not] affix stickers to their rides. Not an issue! The sticker just needs to be visible in the photo. Mount it on a plaque in front of the car, if you like, or on a tool-box, or whatever you like.

Voter's Choice for best picture. Only one image is allowed per entry and only one entry is allowed per person.

Entries will begin March 1st and end March 31st!!!
Voting Begins April 1st through the 15th 2019.

Choose a Random number an include it at the very bottom of your post. This number will only be used in the case of a voting tie.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
Contest posted :nice:

Good Luck Everyone! :SN:

Please Private Message me with any questions. I will open this post for entries and comments on March 1st.

If this is your first time visiting Stangnet :welcome:

If you were paying really close attention: Yes, the contest did change. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.