S197 Technical Service Bulletins

• Sponsors(?)

StangNet created a new car social app called knowmoto! Add your Mustang or post a photo in the knowmoto app and enter for a chance at a $100 gift card from LMR. Click the LMR Logo for more about the knowmoto Mega Thread!

bigcat

start with the upper hole, and if more traction is
May 1, 2005
7200 feet
i will make this a sticky after it bounces around for a while. this will make it easier for everyone to find it when they need TSB information.

Cactuar

Sep 11, 2006
I wish I would've had this list like a week earlier from when you posted it. There is a lot of good information in it, including some hints as to what would've caused the "moaning and groaning" as for put it from my read axel. I fxed my Limited Slip Diff all up without having to replace the clutch pack, but I was really only assuming the noise was coming from there and wasn't 100% sure. I was only like 90% sure.

I saved most of these babies to my hard drive just incase something else comes up. Thanks for the valuable resource.This is definantly worth making a sticky out of.

bigcat

start with the upper hole, and if more traction is
May 1, 2005
7200 feet
updated today with a new one. :nice:

there have been several additions since it was originally posted. please check for any that may be applicable to your car.