Sacramento Stangers....

• Sponsors (?)

I'm in San Jose and a lot of mustangs that have been blown have been stolen lately. If you wanna read more about the stolen mustangs you can send me a Private Message or read my post in 5.0 talk. It is pretty serious. 4 mustangs in the past 3 weeks or some 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me'. all of them were blown.

nice sac stangers. Well i guess im a stanger, im only 17 and havent onwed one yet but the money is adding up and one should be in the garage in a couple months. As for sunrise, i usually ride with my friend and his bmw and vw club, but i have seen the sacstangs and do frequent their board. as for where i live, im in the elk grove area, off franklin and elk grove boulevard. you know what we should have a stang meet this spring break and like go for a drive or something. Anyone up for it?

Stuck in Roseville.

S'up Sac? Anyone hear of a Mustang Car Show in the Spring (Aprilish) at Future Ford in the Roseville Auto Mall?

HAHA...i live right on the edge of Roseville near Granite Bay high...and i go down to surise every night and kick ricer ass...there all hella slow...and fun to make fun of...theres a group of us that go down to sunrise if anyone ever sees us you can see whats goin on...group: 2002 black Zo6, 2003 burgandy Porsche boxter, 1998 orange camaro, 96 mustang burgundy, 2 street bikes, 2 hella sick trucks, and a beamer 3 series...

-ryan

CALIstanggt said:
Stuck in Roseville.

...and i go down to surise every night and kick ricer ass...
-ryan

I hadn't been on 'The Cruise' in about 10 years and its good to see it hasn't totally died by now. I drove through Sunrise on 2/21 'cause I happened to be in the area at 11pm and I gotta say I was pretty surprised by the number of fast or fast appearing cars both American and Import. There was a good mix of performance on the road. Some blown Stangs, one even on MT Streets, some classic Camaros, Challengers, and more Hondas than you could shake a stick at.

Ya there are definitly a good # cars down there on friday and sat nights....most people meet at the kripy kreame and if the cops arnt there then u have a good chance of about 100 to 200 people comin to show off their cars. 3 weekends ago that happened and 2 saleens showed, with 1 nsx, a porsche, and alot of (I hate to say it but,,,) nice rice(fast)...and lots of camaros. you guys should cheak it out.....but that doesnt happen often.

although i dont have my cobra yet. i can be found sitting shotgun in my friends red '96 cobra convertible almost every friday and saturday night. we cruise up and down sunrise lookin for rice to kill. hope to see some of you out there.
justin

Folsom here. I used to check out Sunrise on a regular basis about 3-4 years ago but the cops have really cracked down so the fun is kinda gone IMO but I might make it out there in the next few weeks to see whats going on. We used to cruise in my friends white 66 coupe with an 86 5.0 swap and 5lb vortech. :D