Sad day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchopsticks

Sep 4, 2004
today is a sad day for me. i am forced to put the stang in storage. last night i got another speeding ticket for doing 95+ racing an evo:bang: . this is my second speed offense, and i cant afford anymore being only 18. so now im stuck driving my honda...:( i have 4 grand i was going to spend on a Novi system sitting in my bank. any ideas on what to do with it?

• Sponsors (?)

i was the only one. i was in a convoy of about 14 other cars, all imports, and we were all screwing around on the freeway. i pulled one of the "fast" evo's, and then i went to their fastest car and he only beat me by about 1/4 car and then i looked behind me to see the red and blue. the chp said i was lucky he wasnt arresting me for racing, and said next time i would never see my car again. im thinking about getting a truck to keep me out of trouble:nonono:

Snake03 said:
Rather than a truck, I would suggest that a little maturity would serve you better.

i agree, i have tried and passed up many many races for fear of cops, and the one night i dont race at the track i get busted. the closest track that is worth going to is pomdale, ca. that is still about an hour away so i cant get out there as much as i wish. the kb is too expensive for me, i was looking at the novi 2000 mongoose kit because of the reputation and the extras that come with it.

jasonh_86 said:
Don't act like you've never street raced :rolleyes:

You're just not allowed to :D
i did once. after that I realized how ****ing stupid it is and havent since. Maybe I was trying to fit in with some new friends I met, what a dumb reason that was :rolleyes: If I remember correctly, I said NO about 20 times amidst the constant "come on you know you want to" etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.