Sad day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Snake03 said:
Rather than a truck, I would suggest that a little maturity would serve you better.
Yep. A little self control goes a LONG way.

I have ricers, etc. try me all the time. I just ignore them. I lose my job if I lose my license. All the reasons I need are right there....

no one ever wants to race me, i try but i never get any goes so i really dont have any problems not getting in trouble

btw im 21 and yea im still pretty immature but i really enjoy it for instance i get drunk as hell all th etime and drive around really really fast and rev at cops just for kicks, sometimes they chase me and i go like 200mph and loose them like in fast and furious

deftsound said:
no one ever wants to race me, i try but i never get any goes so i really dont have any problems not getting in trouble

btw im 21 and yea im still pretty immature but i really enjoy it for instance i get drunk as hell all th etime and drive around really really fast and rev at cops just for kicks, sometimes they chase me and i go like 200mph and loose them like in fast and furious

now that just ****in stupid. there is no way anyone would get away from the chp where i live. within 1 monute of the lights goin on there is a helecopter on yur ass if yur trying to run. i had a buddy try that on his R1 (highly modified)...he didnt get away. i kno im lucky, and no more street racing for me, hence the action i have taken. so no more tellin me im stupid, i've heard it enough:bang:

street racing is wrong but i'm sure everyone here is guilty of it at least once, but now everyone is acting like big brothers saying "take it to the track" yet theyre the ones jacking off to streetfire.net all the time!:mad:
do what u must:ban: give me liberty or give me death bitches!

PonyboyIsaac said:
street racing is wrong but i'm sure everyone here is guilty of it at least once, but now everyone is acting like big brothers saying "take it to the track" yet theyre the ones jacking off to streetfire.net all the time!:mad:
do what u must:ban: give me liberty or give me death bitches!

QFMFT!

Glad somebody else said it.. I know if I would've said it, I would have been called a ricer or immature or "stupid street racer" or something like that by my "superiors" :rolleyes:

But oh well.. Everyone has fun in their own way

blackink00 said:
jason your a ricer loving honda guy. are you still trying to fab up those motor mounts for the v-tec swap into a stang

Yes.. You were supposed to keep that a secret! It was gonna be a mad tyte surprise, dawg. :mad:

Now i'm gonna have to go with a different motor. Like a B22 or something :(

gotchopsticks said:
***** you fool, you have no right to say anything about me or my family. i bought my cars with MY money, not my parents. BTW both my parents have Ph.D's in Anthropology.

i know plenty of people with Phd's and no common sense. college degrees really don't prove much other than you can retain information. please enlighten us on how at 18 you can afford two cars and mods for the Mustang. one way or another, your parents are probably helping you out. i'm sure you did buy the cars with your money... after your parents gave you some.

DBMSTNG said:
i know plenty of people with Phd's and no common sense. college degrees really don't prove much other than you can retain information. please enlighten us on how at 18 you can afford two cars and mods for the Mustang. one way or another, your parents are probably helping you out. i'm sure you did buy the cars with your money... after your parents gave you some.

i've had a job since i was 14 1/2, im very stingy with my money, and i have been graduated from highschool since i was 17 allowing me to work full time. phd also means you have the ability to interpret the information and come to your own conclusions. talkin crap on my family is the last thing i want to hear from anyone on stangnet. and there is no one not guilty of racing at one time or another. all you people that say im stupid for doing it, chances are you learned yur lesson to not race by an accident, ticket, or just growing out of it, whatever it was, this was my lesson. so if yur just going to tell me im stupid, save it.

Dont take it to personally on here about the street racing its just they want you to know that it can really be dangerous and plus you have already found out it can land you fines and really screw the insurance up....just remember when you do race on the streets you can kill or hurt an innocent in the process....im not here to preach as I street race from time to time but I dont do it in the city or around anyone....I will take it to a empty straight country road around here with no houses or people in sight and just the other car im racing beside me....even then we could both get killed if something went wrong.
Just take it easy next time and realize thats usually when the cops are around when you say "ah the hell with it no one cares"...happens every time.

Firemanz said:
Yep. A little self control goes a LONG way.

I have ricers, etc. try me all the time. I just ignore them. I lose my job if I lose my license. All the reasons I need are right there....
:nice:

And I'm comfortable knowing that most of the cars out here wouldn't even stand a chance if I get on it, so I don't have anything to prove to myself or others. :)

gotchopsticks said:
and there is no one not guilty of racing at one time or another.

Believe if you want, but I have never street raced. I'm 28, married, own a home, and have only started my career 3 years ago after many long years of college....and am not about to lose all that I've busted my butt for over street-racing some 16 yr old punk in a honda civic just so he can go home and pretend he won on the honda forums and all his honda buddies can spank their monkey's over a mustang "kill". Shouldn't make generalizations like that. Its like saying there is no man on here who hasn't had his dick sucked by another dude.

Anyways, I'm not here to preach, just correct your generalization. Hopefully you'll reconsider street racing in the future only because I couldn't imagine having to park my stang for that long. That would suck! Stick with being such a hard worker and you'll eventually have enough in life that is important to you that you aren't willing to risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.