sad day...

imblown-ru

Dec 6, 2005
Roanoke VA
well guys, today i came to the realization that im gonna need to get rid of the stang pretty soon. I can afford it, i love it, i want it, but im just getting my priorities straight with my finances and such. This is not a sale thread, but more of a thread where i wanna let you guys know in case you are interested, because of course i will give :SNSign: members first shot and a small price break. Its listed in classifieds, i would appreciate any buyers you send my way...may even be worth $100 to the referrer.

http://classifieds.stangnet.com/showproduct.php?product=32604&sort=1&cat=18&page=1
EDIT: CLASSIFIED AD UPDATED WITH LOADS OF PICS

• Sponsors (?)

imblown-ru said:
sounds good. if you can sell it for me, i will fill your tank for a few weeks.

that's pretty good, but i think you meant a couple days? don't know what your gas prices are, but ours are like $3.12 for premium here, and that is all the Bullitt will ever see. "Pride Before Gas Prices" is a little something i saw in Hot Rod magazine, and i believe too.

I would suggest taking MANY more detailed pics if you want more interest with the online crowd. If you have a quality digital camera Id go picture crazy one afternoon -- and Im sure you will have a buyer in no time.

You have a new paint job, why not show it off with pics?

Good luck and hope you sell it!

imblown-ru said:
oh man ive got tonnnns. i just didnt wanna post them all until someone asked.

So..... uh..... wheres the pics? :scratch:
:worthlesb

EDIT: Whoops! Im retarded, you put them in the classified ad. Might I make a suggestion to have someone host a webpage with all the pics where u dont have to click on them. I know when I look online I tend to get ADD once I have to go clicking through several pics. Just a suggestion... :)

Also, a lot of your pictures tend to be far away, might scare away a potential buyer. When I am looking at pictures I want to feel as if I can get a good feel for the car without actually being there.

I go to school at Harding University in arkansas. I will get some close ups ASAP. Im not sure what im gonna buy yet, but something cheaper so i can free up some money. Im willing to make someone a good deal on this car...just need to get it gone within like a month i guess.