Roush Saleen Show

bigblockgt

Founding Member
Mar 6, 2001
Jeffersonville In
"Baby it's cold outside", but it's never to late to make plans for a Saleen Event.
2nd Annual Saleen Fest Midwest Aug 13-15, 2004
Jeffersonville, Indiana
Hosted by Central Region Saleen Club of America and held at Rocky's Italian Grill and Buckhead's Mountain Grill parking lots. Registration $20 for all 3 days. Pre-register by July 15 includes Friday Cookout (5:30pm-6:30pm). An event for Saleen Mustang owners to gather, talk, show off and have some fun. Judged car show on Saturday with registration 10am to 12noon and awards at 4pm. Many other activities Saturday and Sunday. For more information, call Charlie (812) 283-6543 or go to Saleen Event Midwest Site

Charlie
SCOA Central Region Director
Central Region SCOA

• Sponsors (?)

bigblockgt said:
"Baby it's cold outside", but it's never to late to make plans for a Saleen Event.
2nd Annual Saleen Fest Midwest Aug 13-15, 2004
Jeffersonville, Indiana
Hosted by Central Region Saleen Club of America and held at Rocky's Italian Grill and Buckhead's Mountain Grill parking lots. Registration $20 for all 3 days. Pre-register by July 15 includes Friday Cookout (5:30pm-6:30pm). An event for Saleen Mustang owners to gather, talk, show off and have some fun. Judged car show on Saturday with registration 10am to 12noon and awards at 4pm. Many other activities Saturday and Sunday. For more information, call Charlie (812) 283-6543 or go to Saleen Event Midwest Site

Charlie
SCOA Central Region Director
Central Region SCOA

I will be there again with at least one of my Saleens :)

I had a great time last year, and think that there will be quite a bit more Saleens at this years show. Last year there was a good turn out, as there was 17 Saleens plus other cars. I would think there could be 30+ Saleens this year!