saleen spoiler question notch versus hatch

Jan 20, 2008
ok i just got for free a saleen spoiler for a hatchback i own a notchback aside from the curve at the outter edge is there any other differences in the wing?

• Sponsors (?)

saleenster

Founding Member
Aug 18, 2002
Vancouver, WA
Visit site
ok i just got for free a saleen spoiler for a hatchback i own a notchback aside from the curve at the outter edge is there any other differences in the wing?

The notch shares the same wing as the verts (flat), the hatch's are slightly vertical to shape the body of the hatch. Same wing just not level. Its urathane correct?

Mustang5L5

Car used in adult film "Highway Gangbang-InDaButt"
SN Certified Technician
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Hatchback wing has the 3rd brakelight in it...notch doesn't.

I also beleive the angle of the feet is different, so it may position the wing pointed up farther on a notch than on a hatch where it goes normall

Jan 20, 2008
yes its a replica but it was free so i really could care less ill just wire in the extra brake light no biggie

msp252

May 18, 2010
Hatchback wing has the 3rd brakelight in it...notch doesn't.

I also beleive the angle of the feet is different, so it may position the wing pointed up farther on a notch than on a hatch where it goes normall
these wings are supposed to be notch/vert wings and have a 3rd brake
so does that mean there not or what

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0576091202&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

New saleen wing coupe or vert for sale - HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

i need a notch/coupe/vert wing NOT hatch but i cannot find a reliable way of telling the difference
besides feet angle which is hard for me to tell if its not on the car and that brakelight thing which ive found a couple of websites that say they offer one w/ brake light and one w/o

i bought this one already but ups broke it
http://www.streetfire.net/photo/Saleen-wing-for-Fox-body_1041821.htm
and they took it but i got my money back
and it also had a 3rd brake light hole
but i never got to check fitment on my car properly

stykthyn

I want to measure mine. It doesn't look that tall.
10 Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
gainesville
cervini/saleen vert wings have the brake light.

The only difference is the curve of the feet. Hatch wings have a slight curve the vert wings do not.