Roush Saleen Stern Wheels

I have a little bit of yellowing on one of my rim's one-picece stren's on the lip can that be polished out. What about some scraches too. Maybe I could send you some pictrues and you can let me know what you think. I know I will have to take them to a wheel shop but before I wanted to go there with some kind of knowing what the process maybe.
Thanks for your time.

• Sponsors (?)

anyone know where i can get my hands on a set of those stern/saleen rims in 4 lug? I know they were made in 4 lug for at least 1 year...I can't find em anywhere. I know 1 guy around me with them, I think I'm gonna have to try and bribe them off him. shoot me an e-mail if you have any info. thanks!
[email protected]

Is there any way you can get me the address to the STERN company? Are they in Japan? If they are......then they very well could be still in business. It's just what I was told from a friend, who is in Japan, who did some research for me. Maybe they've redirected their marketing strategy. I've looked on the www.sternwheels.com website...and you can't even get a 17" wheel in anything on that site. There is only one style of wheel that looks remotely performance and everything else fits under the "bling" catagory.

About the 4-lug speedlines. I have a set on my car right now. They will be available for sale once I get my 5-lug conversion done. I have one guy who has been on the hook for my wheels for like a year. He's just waiting and he has a greed to $1200. If you care to offer more....please do. I'll consider any offers. :nice:

I have a set of the 3 piece STERNS on my 87 Saleen. I got them from a guy in the Navy who is stationed in SanDiego. He finds a set every so often, most the time the offset he has is incorrect for a Saleen, but the set he sold me was the correct offset. I'm not sure if the other sets would work on a regular Foxbody with a 5 lug conversion. He sells them on ebay when he has a set. Only suggestion I have is to keep an eye out for them on ebay. I had mine polished and the centers re-powder coated. They look brand new. :nice: