Saleen supercharger questions.

zkiller18

Nov 25, 2003
i was wondering if anyone has the saleen supercharger kit. i have a '03 GT with 8000 miles on it. could anyone help me out. i was wondering if the kit was any good and what kind of numbers do they produce. thanx for the help guys.

• Sponsors (?)

TJM01 has a Saleen blower that he might be selling, poor guy hardly put any mileage on it because he was always modifying stuff. I dont know if he sold it yet, but the guy knows about everything you'd want to know about the things.

I'm going to be buying a KB twin screw and selling my Saleen super charger. Mine's a 2000 so I have to find out if it will fit in a 2001+. I have a local guy here that has an S281 naturally aspirated that's interested. "If" it can be installed in a later model GT.

thanx for the input guys. i only want around 350 rwhp any suggestions on the best?. ive looked at KB. i was just wondering about the saleen. any other superchargers that are good for around thta power? what about the cobra killer? i want the roots/twin screw sound not the quiet belt driven stuff. any more help? thanx guys.