saleen taillight difference?

• Sponsors (?)

The salleen tailights have a plastic bezel that snaps on and I think it's painted the same color as the car. Also the openings are a little different because they're meant to look a little more aggressive.

Here's mine...The Saleen tails are stick on (better position it right the 1st time). They're fatter and more angular that the regular painted parts. On real saleens they were left an unfinished dark grey color, but I had mine painted cause that'd look goofy on a black car if I left them that color. Thanks Cythar for that link...That'd be perfect to use as a spare tail light for when I go to the track and need a battery cutoof switch when I relocate my battery.
315s3.jpg

Nik_95Cobra said:
Here's mine...The Saleen tails are stick on (better position it right the 1st time). They're fatter and more angular that the regular painted parts. On real saleens they were left an unfinished dark grey color, but I had mine painted cause that'd look goofy on a black car if I left them that color. Thanks Cythar for that link...That'd be perfect to use as a spare tail light for when I go to the track and need a battery cutoof switch when I relocate my battery.
315s3.jpg

NIK, do you have anymore pics of your car, I like that!

mystang94gt said:
RIO5.0 said:
The Saleens are wider on the top/sides...

Rio that pic of the back of your car is what made me decide I had to paint my tail lights black. Now if I could only get around to actually doing it. Looks great man.

Thanks....Those are one of the first things I got for my car, always liked em....I almost did the Saleen rear bumper this Winter but opted not to as I didn't like the exhaust cut-out...I like the side vents look tho...almost bought one to graft the OEM bottom section to it...