San Diego cruise July 10th????

Hey Bill, I had a KZ750 during the 80's and used to ride back there alot. I must have seen you at some point. The road that scared me though was the westside route down Palomar Mtn with all the tight switchbacks - very dangerous to ride quickly and you're never sure just what's around the next turn.

• Sponsors (?)

Johns89lx said:
Hey Bill, I had a KZ750 during the 80's and used to ride back there alot. I must have seen you at some point. The road that scared me though was the westside route down Palomar Mtn with all the tight switchbacks - very dangerous to ride quickly and you're never sure just what's around the next turn.

Yeah, I love that road.
That is the only place I ever went down. I had a set of race tires on the bike (on an 86 600 Ninja) and started thinking they would never let go and I just kept pushing it untill, you guessed it, they let go.
I slid across the street in front of a couple of cars and off the side of the road into a hillside. just busted up some plastic, but it could have been worse.

LTDScott said:
chicken.jpg

MMMMMMMM....I LOVE TUNA

I think that would be a great idea (to reschedule)...I just traded in my GrandAm GT for a 2004 Explorer XLT on Monday and the saleslady is way into stangs and would love to go on runs with us but she can't make it on saturday, and I have to work sat. afternoon, so I think rescheduling would definately be better.

reschedualing works for me!

I'm going to drop my car off at a guy's house tonight so he can get started on the bodywork, and then maybe I can get the thing painted next week.

My friend Jun and I are going to take his 69 El Camino out to the cruise in Escondido tonight, if anyone else is going to be there let me know.