Satin black with clear coat?

• Sponsors (?)

4160716509_7122530caf.jpg

Ferrari-F458-Italia-stealth-fighter7.jpg

Mazda_MX-5_Miata_Black_Matte_Edition_04.jpg

It's just paint with satin clear. You can get it in any color. You can get flat black paint now that won't fade and chalk up like primer does. You can eve wax the satin paint and it won't finger print up like primer does.

You get a flattening agent for the clear. They give you formulas for how flat or satin you want,so you know how much to put in the clear. This is the way I did the center of the hood on the ttop coupe. You have a nice durable finish then. I used the Dupont product. Also alows you to spray multi coats of the clear.
1326c68d1.jpg

For some reason I think it would look better on a fox than on any other body style mustang. I think a black coupe with flat black stripes or flat black center hood,wheels too with a polished lip, would kick. I shouldn't be giving away my future ideas:lol:

it has to be on the right car. It wont work on my vert but on a hatch yes on a notch maybe. The car has to have the attitude to support it. Satin black is a mean color and the car should have the power to go with it. Satin silver is cool too ...has an aluminum look to it.

to me it just looks unfinished, i think the exotic cars with the matte paint works because the lines are smoother too. I think it looks good on bmws, lambos, ferarris and newer vettes cause those cars already have a sleek stealthy kind of look to them, a mustang really isnt sleek looking at all. and the flat paint just makes it look more boxy to me