saturdays the BIG day

after almost 3 years of rebuilding the mustang, its getting painted this saturday. My dad and i have done everything to the car and he will be painting it. I hope it comes out awesome like his past mustang did.

Ill keep you all posted and show you some pics when its done:nice:

figured id let you know

• Sponsors (?)

i do have some pictures of the progress, ill try to get some up later tonight.

Basically took so long because im still in school and have a part time job so i dont have alot of spare time, but ive been spending every second of spart time i do have on the damn thing.

I live in cromwell and me and my dad are painting it. A metallic midnight blue with 2 white stripes:nice:

Ive been out there, but not in the past year and a half. My car was white with either pony rims or cobra Rs, and had red stripes on the bottem that said XXV. Hasent been on the road in a while.

But we have a white 94 GT with Cobra rims and tint you probably have seen, an 86 blue GT with a cage in it on 10 holes, a blue with white stripes 06 on Konig wheels, and I had a reef blue hatch on ponys up until a week and a half ago.

Where in Cromwell? I am really only familiar with 372 near the Diner, and up towards NAPA.