SAVE SVTOA! (Please Read - NOT a joke!)

NJStangFan

Founding Member
Sep 24, 2001
Friggin' Jersey
http://www.svtownersassociation.com/svtoaforums/showthread.php?t=10786

SAVE SVTOA! (Please Read - NOT a joke!)

Stanger58 said:
SVTOA members and friends – time to raise our voices!

With all the changes taking place at Ford, many of the new management folks don’t see the value in supporting the SVT Owners Association. For more than six years, SVTOA has been a club where SVT owners and ALL Ford owners and enthusiasts have been welcomed. At one time, SVTOA membership was nearly 30,000! And up till now, SVTOA is the ONLY club or group “officially” sponsored in part by Ford Motor Company.

The time has come to make OUR voices heard in Dearborn! As SVT and Ford owners, we are a seriously enthusiastic and loyal group. Members, former members, Chapter Leaders, Dealer Advisors, SVTOA On Track students and instructors – WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU!

As part of a North America-wide email campaign, write an email and let your voice be heard! Tell Ford WHY SVT and SVTOA are important to you.

Send your emails to [email protected] ASAP. We have been assured by our National staff that ALL OF THESE emails will be passed on to the folks that NEED to hear about the importance of our group and our loyalty to Ford products.

This is no joke. We stand to loose a LOT more than just our SVTOA On Track events...feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you wish to confirm, but those of you that know me know I would never yank your chain on an issue like this...I would rather you spend your time writing and spreading this call to action to as many SVTOA members and friends as possible.

Thank you in advance for your support! :allhail:

Jeff Lacina
Lead Instructor
SVTOA On Track Performance Driving Clinics
SVTOA Member #: 4293

• Sponsors (?)

I gave a copy of Jeff's letter to everyone in our club and they all said that they'd write. Also, the club pres was talking to the national chairperson and they said that they're actually very worried that SVT in whole is in danger of being killed off, not just the club. :(

Please.............

Do you know how many clubs are in my state alone??? Not to mention all the boards for mustangs.

Who the hell has the time with WAR, work kids wife and bills.

See no practical use for this club...........Sorry

Email sent!

While I don't really participate in the meeting crap, the on track events SVTOA puts on are usually very well done.

UM, you probably are within a few hours of an event. Unless you recently moved to Alaska or Hawaii, in which case I guess you're screwed...:shrug:

Here is how HUGE we are, I joined a COUNTY Chapter........... LOL

I would LOVE to help, just no gain for me.

My Bro bought his 03 SVT and let down big time by SVTOA.

(most cobra owners I meet are azzes)

The guy who LOVES his small stable !