Saving up for a Termi

Burtonsnow157

Dec 16, 2007
So today i decided that I'm gunna start saving up for an 03/04 Cobra since putting all the money i have into my 03 gt just isn't going to cut it when it comes to performance.

Any thoughts on how insurance would be? Im 20 and my insurance (under my dads name as primary) is $1300 a year.

Obviously the cobra takes premium which isn't really a concern to me but what are the stock termi's going' for these days. . . any projections for next years market price?

How are the cobras anyway, i've honestly never been inside of one, so i guess i'm in for a surprise once i test drive one :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

I pay $150 a month for my Cobra but im 33. The Cobras feel for just regular driving is far superior to any of my friends GTs. The car rides alot nicer and dosent seem to have as many rattles (except the damn over head net) :bang: and the IRS gives wonderful handling on rough corners. Just make sure to get the IRS brace right away. I need to order one cause my diff cover leaks under hard acceleration and cornering :(
Its pretty common for these cars without the brace I guess :shrug:
The seats are way more supportive and comfertable IMO :nice:

You will love the car from the first time you sit in it untill you break the tires loose at 60 mph, then you will make your shorts stickey :rlaugh:

Uncle Meat and I pay the same with the house discount -- $250 for the year.

There are a ton of Terminators out there for sale -- go to autotrader.com

Good luck -- these Terminators are great cars.