Saw a guy wreck his sportbike this weekend..

VOORHEES

Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy
Mod Dude
Nov 9, 1999
LaGrange, GA
I got up saturday morning to head to Autozone to get some oil and filter for the GT. Started slowing to an upcoming intersection and to my left I see two sportbike riders side by side at a dead stop. One gives a head nod and they take off, the guy on the left has the advantage, about a bike length ahead and when he shifted up, the front tire comes off the ground and over it goes...catches pavement and launches about 10 feet in the air. The rider rolls down the road as his bike pretty much goes into pieces all over the road. The rider is sitting in the road, gets up a limps to the side of the road as his riding partner turns around. I dial 911 and tell them a guy may be hurt. Other cars start to stop and ask if he is ok. I proceed to Autozone, get my oil and head back home. I figure there wil be at least a cop, maybe an ambulance when I came back, but nobody. But just sitting off the road in a dirt driveway is his bike, MANGLED. I guess he did not want to wait for the cops or was injured and his buddy took him to the hospital. Its was kinda surreal when it happened, but at least he walked away. Lucky for him, there are 30 ft drop offs on both sides where he lost it.

• Sponsors (?)

I was playing around with a CBR on the highway and he was pulling wheelies and other stupid **** in traffic. We both got off at the same exit, and he does a wheelie and falls, the car behind me that I was blocking from riding his ass goes to pass me and hits the rider.

Luckily the dude was ok, but his bike did that whole Big Bully vs. your sand castle thing too. Was crazy.

I hate watching those douche's pop wheelies and stand up on their bikes @ 80mph, especially when they do it around traffic. It seems like they see my mustang and feel obligated to act like a jackass and show me that their bikes can pop wheelies. One guy did it while going over a bridge in rush hour traffic, I half-heartedly wouldve liked to see him take a spill in the Arkansas River.

That's crazy, the other week rollin down the highway in moderate traffic, I was cruisin at about 70 mph in the fast lane, there was this rider that came flyin by poppin a wheelie and standing up on his bike. I was like uhhhhhhhhh, then he would slow down and repeat, he got in front of me and did it. He slowed way down again starting weaving in between other cars and poppin wheelies behind me. It then opened up some more, I downshifted took it up to about 110, moved over a couple lanes and got the hell away from the guy. With my luck guy would have eaten **** right in front of me, fuggin dumbass but l my exit was coming up thankfully and I got out of there. Last thing I need is some ********** to wipe out in from of me or fly off his bike and f me up.