saw this....

• Sponsors (?)

My mods are:
Edelbrock RPM 2 intake, trick flow adapter elbow, GT-40 heads, comp valve springs, bbk 70mm t-body, cai, ford racing 24lb injectors, Cam Motion custom cam
cam specs are:
INTAKE:
Lift:.542
Duration @ .50: 226.4
Centerline: 106

Exhaust:
Lift: .551
Duration: 230.1
Centerline: 114

5-speed, 4.10's, no cats or egr system, typical flowmaster exhaust.
have not dynod or been to the track yet, but pulls hard.

Wait, how are you running 24lb injectors if you have a stock MAF? YOu have a GT right?

What do u want out of the car? Are you trying to squeek every drop of power? Trying to polish off the combo? What are your goals?

a good solid street performer, with occasional track use.
i do have a gt, the 24's were in the car when i bought it, and i have no idea if the MAF is stock or not, it is a black plasic MAF with w a 4- bolt flange on it.

Wait, how are you running 24lb injectors if you have a stock MAF? YOu have a GT right?

What do u want out of the car? Are you trying to squeek every drop of power? Trying to polish off the combo? What are your goals?

how do i tell if this car has a tune? The car pulls strong to 6200 and still not hitting the rev limiter.?
i have 2- a/f guages , one for each bank, both are running in the green until WOT, then they are running on the rich side.

If you have a chip on the J3 port of your ECU, then you have a tune. Otherwise, you can't flash the ECU, so without a chip you don't have a tune. The factory rev limiter is 6250 RPM, but if you're relying on the factory tach and it's still pulling, chances are you're somewhere in the 5500 RPM range. The factory tachometers are well known for being quite inaccurate.

HA! plenty of guages

Attachments

• img070 (Small).jpg
    img070 (Small).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 68
I would post up pictures of all parts that u dont know exactly what it is. Because u aregonna buy parts that u dont need.

I know this much, that car wouldnt run well with 24s swapped in with the stock computer and stock maf. So just investigate the parts, take pictures, and figure out whats there.

Exactly. And what color are your injectors? IIRC, all of our stock meters were aluminum housed. Plastics ones came in later models, I know the lightning meter is plastic for sure and some later 4.6 meters were too.

If your maf is black plastic its not stock. What are all the mods your car has? Do you have any pics of the engine or maf?

My mods are:
Edelbrock RPM 2 intake, trick flow adapter elbow, GT-40 heads, comp valve springs, bbk 70mm t-body, cai, ford racing 24lb injectors, Cam Motion custom cam
cam specs are:
INTAKE:
Lift:.542
Duration @ .50: 226.4
Centerline: 106

Exhaust:
Lift: .551
Duration: 230.1
Centerline: 114

5-speed, 4.10's, no cats or egr system, typical flowmaster exhaust.
have not dynod or been to the track yet, but pulls hard.