Scale Auto Model Build Off?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm doing that '93 Cobra right now but i can tell you it's going to take too long to make it into any build-off. I've gotta ration my time between too many things to really focus on it enough to get done in a couple weeks. I'm a week into it and the engine isn't even finished :D

I'll follow this thread and post pics when it's done though. I don't really get crazy with the custom stuff, but i like to be really detailed with the paints.

I say we start a list of who is in and what model they plan on building.

Jan 15th - March 1st sounds great.

No limits on modifications. But must use included body/ chassis.

I might build the 93 Cobra I have. Its been sitting for over a year.

Im in, probably gonna grab that 93 Cobra. Ive been reding up on these boards about model building... I might try something nuts. Realistic brakes, real upholstery and carpet, etc... I know these cars top to bottem, why not?

Well it looks like a go then.

- Any Ford Mustang Model may be used
- Participants may start their build as soon as they receive it
- The kit must be new, with no work done
- There will be a Mandatory first post with pics of the box and contents, to verify that the kit is new and not already started
- There will mandatory weekly updates
- The final pics must include at least 1 of each of these views:
* left side
* right side
* front
* back
* roof
* underbody
* interior
- mods and upgrades are open, but the original body and underbody must be used.

I wonder if there is any chance we could get a secion just for the model build off. That way each person could have their own thread for their model.

Well it looks like a go then.

- Any Ford Mustang Model may be used
- Participants may start their build as soon as they receive it
- The kit must be new, with no work done
- There will be a Mandatory first post with pics of the box and contents, to verify that the kit is new and not already started
- There will mandatory weekly updates
- The final pics must include at least 1 of each of these views:
* left side
* right side
* front
* back
* roof
* underbody
* interior
- mods and upgrades are open, but the original body and underbody must be used.

I wonder if there is any chance we could get a secion just for the model build off. That way each person could have their own thread for their model.

An engine bay photo is a must!

Let anyone vote... must show all the pics mentioned plus the bay, and LIST exactly what you did with pictures of the unique stuff. From judgng car shows I have run into a lot of people who claim to have stuff but never show it to me. Needless to say they lose!