Scarlet Rose Fckery.......

Is driving with your heel off the floor normal ? Driving with just your tip toes ?

• Total voters
Well the boss helped me a ton today by starting my back brakes... I got my second shot today and all I can say is wth? Not feeling great at all but the show must go on... Now he probably doesn't want to go get his second shot:oops: :D
20210820_184211.jpg
20210820_192939.jpg
20210820_192951.jpg
20210820_193737.jpg
20210820_203833.jpg
20210820_211202.jpg
20210820_211211.jpg
please know that it's only this organized because I was sitting there... he did it for me because I complain that he is so dang messy when we are working...:fight:

I must say I did a great job supervising:D:chair:

• Haha
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Clearly,..in order for me to intimate “ progress” in my thread , I need to put as many pictures of my hands touching stuff that i’m working on as possible….

Scott is not the Boss……Stop calling him that.

You are.

To verify…..do this test…

Tell him that you need help with …XYZ……

“Yes dear.”

• Haha
if those are his hands…

Youd think a lead Mechanic that works at a Carmax would have hands that look a little less…….Feminine.

I take care of my hands. Every once in a while I even wash them before I eat. I've learned over the years how not to smack my hands with hammers and I avoid slipping off of wrenches and smashing my hands into stuff.

I worry about you, Mike. There's nothing feminine about my hands.

20210820_222933.jpg

In your defense; stuff usually looks better and better the more alcohol ya drink....but if you think these hands look feminine, you need to start drinkin' water. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I take care of my hands. Every once in a while I even wash them before I eat. I've learned over the years how not to smack my hands with hammers and I avoid slipping off of wrenches and smashing my hands into stuff.

20210820_222933.jpg

In your defense; stuff usually looks better and better the more alcohol ya drink....but if you think these hands look feminine, you need to start drinkin' water. :lol:
My point is…
Your hands are not in the pictures.

And for whatever reason that they are…….There’s somethin‘ weird goin on here..

My point is…
Your hands are not in the pictures.

And for whatever reason that they are…….There’s somethin‘ weird goin on here..

These last couple pictures are my hands. Her hands a smaller and lighter than mine. Lol

The shot has her left arm all jacked up. She wasn't touching anything today. She did sit there and supervise though.

• Haha

20210820_222933.jpg

I didn't read the entire post but it appears that somebody is getting ready for date night. :jester:

Reactions: 2 users

20210820_222933.jpg

How did you learn to not bust your knuckles? There is a reason my car is blood red. Drips are like touch up paint.

• Haha
  • Useful
She did that getting aggressive with Rose. I told her that these car fight back.

Was a long day. Got a lot done. Even had to break out the welder.

So stoked... today I got to drive Scarletrose for the first time... and I haven't driven a manual car in.... oh... 11 years:D I didn't hurt anyone so that's a plus!!! Lol.

Today we put marker lights and brackets in, put the fenders on... cleaned and painted some things and Scott charged the AC!!!

More progress and I'm thrilled and excited to drive more!!!
55920.jpeg
55924.jpeg
55926.jpeg
55927.jpeg
55928.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users