Scott Rod Panel's

• Sponsors (?)

They are very nice a little welding and finishing, ive trimmed a few spots here and there....the factory panels are a little inconsistent.

Rear Seat delete is very nice!

i used the heater delete panel. it was set up for a carb set up to fill the CPU hole also for all the wires but trimmed it back to clear that. i screwed it up taking it off over the weekend so i'll be making my own this time

Click this....

Attachments

• IMAG0282-1.jpg
    IMAG0282-1.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 470
Reactions: 1 users
Scott Amato;8237068 said:
First of all I just wanted to say thanks for all your support. As some you may have noticed when you called to order parts, we have been running alittle behind schedule. The past year has been a non stop with orders, and mock ups. I can't explain how appreciative I am with the sales, and all the cool people we meet, and alot of it is do to you guy's on here. I really wanted to let everyone know we are trying really hard to keep up with in the incoming orders, and we have added more people in the shop to try and keep up. We are going 6 days a week to keep pace, but it's a struggle sometimes. This is not ment to be a sales pitch, just wanted to let you know we are trying very hard. People always tell us it's a good thing to be busy, but in my mind it's not good if we can't get the parts out to the customer.

The closer we get to the beginning of the race season, the more people need their parts asap, so with that in mind, we will be working late to try and get you guy's handeled. Thanks again, and to all you waiting for your parts, thank you for being patient with us.

Scott
thats scotts post from the bullet

Thanks guys! Scott's panels are well worth the wait. I used those rivet fender aprons, the wiper delete, and the new interior ac delete panel. That one I added three 2" phantom auto meters where the hvac was