SCT LiveWire and SCT 4-Bank Eliminator Chip HELP

bwallop

May 14, 2011
Hey, how you doin? Alright, so I bought my stang a few weeks ago, already obsessed with it. Expected. It came with flows, cai, 4.10s, and an SCT livewire tuner with the sct 4-bank eliminator chip. Just got new tires and I have an o/r h pipe in the mail. I really don't know what I'm doing with these SCT things, and I foolishly messed with the sct livewire, now it says it's locked. Checked the website, $150 to unlock it. Possibly more for tunes as well? I don't know, but it's madness. Plus the cost of them putting stuff on my sct 4-bank chip? I don't know what to do. I'm wondering if there's somewhere that can unlock it and do tunes for less money? Or, I'd at least like to be a bit more knowledgable about these things, how the process of getting tunes works, so on. Anything you know, I'd appreciate you sharing with me. Thanks a lot guys, have a great week.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, how you doin? Alright, so I bought my stang a few weeks ago, already obsessed with it. Expected. It came with flows, cai, 4.10s, and an SCT livewire tuner with the sct 4-bank eliminator chip. Just got new tires and I have an o/r h pipe in the mail. I really don't know what I'm doing with these SCT things, and I foolishly messed with the sct livewire, now it says it's locked. Checked the website, $150 to unlock it. Possibly more for tunes as well? I don't know, but it's madness. Plus the cost of them putting stuff on my sct 4-bank chip? I don't know what to do. I'm wondering if there's somewhere that can unlock it and do tunes for less money? Or, I'd at least like to be a bit more knowledgable about these things, how the process of getting tunes works, so on. Anything you know, I'd appreciate you sharing with me. Thanks a lot guys, have a great week.

SCT is the only place that can unlock them and you only need one of them not both , IMO if you dont know what you are doing sell the Livewire on ebay as a locked unit you might get 100 or so for it and then take the chip to the closest SCT dealer and let them reburn it for your car and leave it alone after that