SCUM and fellow Stangers. BBQ at the Q Friday the 27th of May

• Sponsors (?)

I really want to show, but My project at work is draging on and will most likely end on Friday so I just don't know when I will get off.
I don't want to commit to any esentials and then not pull through for you guy's so don't think I'm not into it,
Kuz I am.

L8 MUSL said:
I really want to show, but My project at work is draging on and will most likely end on Friday so I just don't know when I will get off.
I don't want to commit to any esentials and then not pull through for you guy's so don't think I'm not into it,
Kuz I am.

Hope you can make it Bill, looks like there will be plenty of grub, if you can make it after work I'm sure we'll still be there :nice:

L8 MUSL said:
I really want to show, but My project at work is draging on.

I know how you feel, I've got the same problem and on top of it, the BIG BOSS is showing up on Friday :notnice:
As of now, it's all up in the air, but if I can make it, I'll bring the LX and get some of the frustration out on the Track :D

M8KMDAY said:
I know how you feel, I've got the same problem and on top of it, the BIG BOSS is showing up on Friday

Yep, my BIG BOSS has been staying at the hotel the last two weeks and that guy works untill he goes to bed (what else does he have to do) so I've been going from 6:30 am to 8:30-9 every freakin day!
If only I was hourly, I'd be rolling in OT :(

1990StangLX said:
JJ, Jon from SCS will bring tomatos/lettuce/pickles, and napkins/plates

edit: we should get another grill if possible

Right on Beau, Drew and or Anthony is going to bring hot dogs. I talked to them today.

Looks like we are about all set. I dunno what to do about another grill though. I will make sure we have a couple fresh canisters of propane, gonna go on a food and supplies run tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and on your list, you have me with a cooler. I wont be bringing mine. Steve is cooler # 1 and Patrick is cooler # 2 :nice:

Im gonna go update the first post

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Right on Beau, Drew and or Anthony is going to bring hot dogs. I talked to them today.

Looks like we are about all set. I dunno what to do about another grill though. I will make sure we have a couple fresh canisters of propane, gonna go on a food and supplies run tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and on your list, you have me with a cooler. I wont be bringing mine. Steve is cooler # 1 and Patrick is cooler # 2 :nice:

Im gonna go update the first post
:doh: my bad, i'll fix it ASAP